On June 10, Keir Bradford-Grey joined a panel discussion on the massive protests around the world in the wake of George Floyd’s death, what that means for the City and the Nation moving forward, and specific actions we can all take as we address racism, reform and reconciliation in our City.
Other panelists :
- Andrea Lawful Sanders – Philadelphia Sunday Sun and diversity consultant
- State Representative Jordon Harris
- Deputy Managing Director Cynthia Figueroa
- Imere Williams, Philadelphia Board of Education Student Representative
- City Councilwoman Maria Quiñones Sanchez
Watch the video from the discussion below